1. All users are responsible for library materials they borrow. The User shall be billed for the cost of repairing materials damaged on loan.
2. The users who damage the materials borrowed are required to pay a penalty of Ringgit Malaysia 30 (RM: 30.00) for each material.
3. Lost materials on loan must be reported to the library circulation counter immediately. The fines imposed are not charged after the loss is reported.
4. The user will be given 14 working days to search for the lost materials. Replacement must be made by the end of the 14 days if the material is not located.
5. The users who lost, or failed to return materials borrowed, are required to:-
- Replace the items with the same material OR
- Replace the items of the same edition OR
- Replace the latest edition of the lost material OR
- Pay twice the market price of material (according to the current price of the material) AND
- Any overdue fines which may have accrued before the material are reported as lost.
6. Once payment is made, no cancellation of the replacement charge is allowed if the user found the lost material.